Friday 24 November 2006

That's Gold - Third Time Around

  • "Without objectifying women...they are like cars" Aaron on scoping chicks justifibly - This line came out one night when Aaron thought it was a good idea to talk about perving on women with three girls (one of whom being his girlfriend). I think you can all guess that what he said didn't go down well.
  • Kellie signing her Dad's 60th Birthday card and not realising it had Happy 50th written on the front - Hmmmm did I feel like an idiot that day? Coincendently it is my Dad's birthday today and I've taken the safe route of buying a blank card with Happy Birthday written on the front.
  • "It has to be warm to slide down your throat easier" Suzy - She was actually talking about warm lemon honey, but let's all go straight to the dirty context.
  • "This calcium powder's good...you can get 3 months out of it..." (drops the container, spilling half the contents) "umm make it 2 months". Simon then adopts the '3 second rule' to scoop the contents.

For the title of this That's Gold page I spelt gold wrong again but this time I didn't have the excuse of being drunk.

No comments: